While I am working mainly in the domain of software engineering for automotive software, I try to keep up with general development in IT to see which technologies can be relevant for the toolchains and software engineering in complex technical systems and in general. A good way to do that is to listen to podcasts – and I try to combine that with keeping my Chinese language skills up to date by listening to Chinese tech podcasts. Information about the podcasts is dispersed over a few sites in the internet, so I’ll provide a list of my favourites. I am just listing the web sites without much comments, please have a look at the content yourself.
- Teahour.fm: Is probably the easiest to find http://teahour.fm/
- IT 公论 (IT Gonglun): https://ipn.li/itgonglun/ https://twitter.com/itgonglun
- 科技FM (Keiji FM) http://ydlbk.com/category/kjfm/
- FM.IT https://itunes.apple.com/cn/podcast/fmit/id471351249?mt=2
- 比特新声 (bite xinsheng) http://www.bitvoice.xyz/
- IT 大字报 https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/it-da-zi-bao-heapot-chu-pin/id904204778